UNN Acceptance Fees: UNN Acceptance Fees amount for the 2020/2021 academic sessi0n is out! To know the fixed UNN acceptance amount, ensure to read this article to the end.
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding
- UNN Acceptance Fee Amount
- UNN laptop fee,
- UNN hostel fees,
- UNN admission list,
- how to pay the UNN acceptance fee 2019,
- UNN School fees portal,
- UNN School fees 2019 2020,
- UNN Acceptance Fees
- UNN Acceptance Fees Portal Guidelines
Actual Cost Of UNN Acceptance Fee…
The Acceptance Fee is Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only. Ensure you have accepted your admission on the JAMB CAPS portal before proceeding with the acceptance fee.
Student Registration Process flow for First Years Only
- Print out your name from the admission list published on the Website.
- Verify your account on the portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Change password.
- Complete your Profile form.
- Submit the form.
- Sign out and log in again using your Jamb Registration Number and Password
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee (Ensure the Banks use the Remita Retrieval Reference No on your invoice)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the acceptance fee on the REMITA Platform
- Proceed back to the portal and pay the acceptance fee online
- Generate payment invoice for other fees – (school fees, laptop fees (compulsory for first years), accommodation fees, etc)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the fees at the bank
- Proceed back to the portal and pay the fees online
- Get cleared by Admissions Office/Faculty officer with all relevant receipts and Certificates, at Ekpo Ref and Admissions Office in UNEC.
- QUALIFYING RESULT (O’ LEVEL).
- UNN ADMISSION LIST (Where your name appeared).
- JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
- UTME RESULT SLIP.
- PUTME RESULT SLIP.
- ADVERT/SHOPPING FORM.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE/ AFFIDAVIT/BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE.
- ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP.
- STUDENT’S PROFILE / BIODATA FORM.
- LETTER OF ATTESTATION.
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION LETTER.
- ACCEPTANCE FORM.
- LETTER OF UNDERTAKING.
- FEES RECEIPT.
- LAPTOP RECEIPT
- FULL CLEARANCE FORM.
- PROVISIONAL CLEARANCE FORM.
- Obtain Matric No automatically on the student portal after clearance by the Faculty Officer.
- Do your Biometric capturing at Ekpo Ref in UNN and ILN Building in UNEC.
- Collect your Laptop from ICT Hardware Team at Obieri Computing Centre in UNN and ILN Centre in UNEC (1st Years only).
- Log on to your profile and register your Courses online
- Get your Student Identity card at Obieri Computing Centre for the Nsukka campus and ICT Centre at UNEC. (Once you are notified on the University website that it is ready).
UNN Acceptance fee is ₦25,000.00
(1) Newly-admitted students should visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) for the Fee Payment Structure.
(2) Pay non-refundable Acceptance Fee, Transcript Verification Fee (for Direct Entry students only), and Processing Fee (for those in the Supplementary Admission List who did not apply for Advertised Courses or Staff Request Forms).
(3) Pay Consolidated Service Charges.
(4) Pay online for the Hostel Accommodation, if desired.
(5) Submit three (3) office flat files to the Registrar’s (Admissions) Office Nsukka/Enugu Campus
for Clearance each of which should contain the following:
- Photocopies of credentials required for admission into the admitted course.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- JAMB Registration Slip and Admissions Slip printed online.
- UNN Admission Slip printed online.
- The student’s Profile Update is printed online.
- Local Govt Identification Letter (to be provided on or before matriculation. Foreign students are required to provide a photocopy of their International passport data page in lieu of the Local Govt Identification letter.
- Letter of Attestation by the sponsor who should be responsible for the student’s upkeep and fee payments in the university; and
- Letter of Undertaking by the student (format to be issued to students by the Registrar’s (Admissions) Office, Nsukka/Enugu Campus).
(6) Check online for the assigned Student Registration Number and e-mail address and
(7) Proceed to faculty to meet the Faculty Officer for further information on registration of courses. However, students are also advised to adhere to the provisions of the faculty handbook.
(1) Returning students should visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) for the
fee payment structure.
(2) Pay online for Hostel Accommodation, if desired and
(3) Proceed to faculty to meet the Faculty Officer for further information on registration of courses, however, students are also advised to adhere to the provisions of the faculty handbook.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.