YSU Post Utme / DE Form 2021/2022
You don’t have to stress yourself in getting the information via YSU Post utme / direct entry form for 2021/2022 educational session.
But the surprising thing is that when you read this article carefully, you will be able to know the YSU post utme / direct entry form amount, eligibility and how to apply.
In fact, we spent time in breaking down this article to the extent that a lay man will read and understand.
Yobe State University, YSU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 educational session is now out!
From the office of the Registrar, Yobe State University, Damaturu, this is to inform all candidates who apply for admission through UTME that there will be a screening exercise for those who chose Yobe State University as their FIRST CHOICE with an aggregate score of 140 and above and Direct Entry candidates.
YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Eligibility for UTME Candidates:
- Utme candidates must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Utme candidates must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
Eligibility for Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- DE candidates must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- DE candidates must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- DE candidates must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the Post-UTME screening.
Yobe State University Courses
|ARTS AND EDUCATION|
|EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|EDUCATION ISLAMIC STUDIES|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form.
Click on the “APPLY HERE” below to apply!
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post-UTME/DE screening for 2021/2022 admission commences on Friday, October 1, 2021.
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
- Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme.
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have the appropriate score to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
Deadline: 31st October 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.