UNIZIK Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 – The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) JAMB cut off mark for 2022/2023 academic session is 180. Therefore, applicants who scored as much as 180 are automatically eligible to take a seat down for the institution’s post UTME examination. The higher your JAMB score, the higher your probabilities of clinching the course registered on your UTME.
This is to bring to the notice of all the aspirants of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka that the cut-off mark for applicants has been announced. So, those seeking for admission into UNIZIK are to check the current UTME Cut off mark for UNIZIK for all courses in this page.
UNIZIK Cut Off Mark 2022
The current UTME Cut off Mark for UNIZIK is 180. The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is inviting candidates who made UNIZIK their first choice in the recently concluded UTME for admission into their department of choice.
UNIZIK additionally has supplementary forms for applicants who did not meet the minimal cut-off point for his or her department. Candidates are predicted to have at the least five credits of their WASSCE or NECO Result similarly to scoring at the least 180 in the UTME.
That is the current cut-off mark for all the departments in UNIZIK. Candidates who wish to apply for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka have to examine approximately UNIZIK Post UTME and additionally go to UNIZIK Portal.
UNIZIK Departmental Cut Off Mark
UNIZIK Departmental cut off mark is 180. Any modifications to this reduce off mark will be updated on The Nnamdi Azikiwe University website. It has been said that most effective applicants who placed UNIZIK as their first preference are eligible to apply.
Note: Post UTME cut-off marks are 50% for courses whose JAMB cut-off is 200, 45% for 180 and 40% for 160.
Below are the cut-off marks by departments.
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology, and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Edu/English and Edu/Economics
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.