Tom Queba Scholarships for Social Change
Have you been looking for a scholarship opportunity? Here is the right website for your scholarship updates and more!
Tom Queba Scholarships for Social Change – In 2023, the Canon Collins Trust, together with the Tom Queba Memorial Fund, could be accepting programs for scholarships for use towards master’s and doctoral tiers at universities in South Africa. They will offer money for up to a maximum of two years and a possibility to bolster your academic and leadership abilities through established events.
What is a Scholarship?
A scholarship is a financial aid offered to a student, primarily based totally on educational success or different standards which could encompass financial need, for the motive of schooling.
Scholars exhibit the capability to pressure alternate in the direction of simply and equitable civil societies throughout all their scholarships. The overarching requirement of the scholarship is that the proposed study directly contributes to social and/or environmental development, especially the improvement of the lives and livelihoods of South Africa’s poorest people. Scholarships for social alternatives may be presented in the following areas:
Tom Queba Scholarships Eligibility
- be a black female South African national who normally resides in South Africa
- have a good first degree (minimum second class, upper-division, or equivalent) or be about to graduate in the year of application
- be enrolled in or applying to a master’s or doctoral program at a South African university
Tom Queba Scholarships Value
- The scholarship package is worth R85, 000 in 2023. Funding will be available for a maximum of two years. They encourage both full-time and part-time study and will consider applications from those interested in studying via distance learning.
- They also host an annual conference for current scholars as well as a number of smaller events throughout the year. Scholarship recipients are expected to participate in these activities as well as to join and contribute to their network.
How to Apply for Tom Queba Scholarships
Before submitting an application, please download and read the instructions carefully. Applications will close on Monday, August 22, 2022, at 15:00 BST.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.