PAU Scholarship – Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) is now accepting applications from eligible applicants for its 2022/2023 Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid. The closing date for the submission of applications for the PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid is August 12, 2022.
At PAU we’re dedicated to supporting the first-class minds and leaders of tomorrow to actualize their potential. Through the world-magnificence education, we provide for 4 years, our good-sized
PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% percent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid Eligibility
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
How to Apply for PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid
2. Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email them to email@example.com. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The required scholarship documents are:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statements of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
Other documents may be required if necessary.
3. Before submission, candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
4. Scholarship Candidates should also fill out the PAU online Undergraduate application form here.