Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is now accepting applications for its 2022 recruitment exercise from certified Nigerians.
See the necessities and the way to practice for the Nigeria Immigration Service Jobs below.
This application is 100% free. NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE could in no way ask applicants for any kind of money. All applicants will undergo a truthful choice procedure.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is now recruiting for the year 2022; INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED individuals may apply for any of the offered vacancies.
Positions Available in the Nigeria Immigration Service & Specific Requirements
1. Superintendent Cadre – The Superintendent Cadre has commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
a.Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, or equivalent in any of the following or related fields and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate:
- Actuarial Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Health Information Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Survey
- Secretarial Studies
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) Professional, (Pharmacist): Applicants must possess a minimum of a First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) – CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors): Applicants must possess a minimum of the First Degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/ exemption certificate.
2. Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All): Applicants must be holders of NCE / ND or its equivalent obtained from recognized Polytechnics and other institutions.
- Inspector of Immigration (II), CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified.
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be Registered Nurse, and double qualified.
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate.
3. Assistant Cadre – The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
- Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) – CONPASS 03 General Duty: Applicants must possess SSCE / NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained in one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects Or GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic: Applicants must possess a First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary School Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test certificates in any of the following:
- Camera Handling/Photography
- Clerical Assistance
- Health Assistance
- Junior Community Health Assistance
- Medical Laboratory Assistants
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment General Requirements
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 25 years
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for an appointment in Service.
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply Here – https://www.niscareer.org.ng/pages/jobapplication.html
For more information, follow the links below:
- Superintendent Cadre – https://www.niscareer.org.ng/pages/superintendentcadre.html
- Inspectorate Cadre – https://www.niscareer.org.ng/pages/Inspectoratecadre.html
- Assistant Cadre – https://www.niscareer.org.ng/pages/assistantcadre.html
Important Notice For Applicants
- This is to notify the public that The Nigeria Immigration Service does not have an agent for the online application.
- Nigeria Immigration reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to pay directly through this portal.
Application Closing Date: 31st July 2022.
Applicants are to Take Note of the following information:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the Nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provision sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentation and to commence training activities for a six-month (6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- Upon completion of training, all successful recruits are to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks of intensive training on freight Management & Human Trafficking included).
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.