Investec is currently accepting applications from South African students who are currently in Gr 12 or their first year of tertiary study for its 2022/2023 full-cost bursaries. The closing date for the submission of applications for the Investec Bursary Programme is August 31, 2022.
A bursary from Investec is a lot greater than simply imparting economic aid in your degree. Investec places a big emphasis on the improvement of well-rounded people in order that graduates aren’t most effective academically certified however additionally prepared for the workforce, socially conscious, and financial contributors who’re part of society in preference to dwelling outdoor of it.
Investec provides full-cost bursaries to students in Grade 12 or their first year of tertiary study who wish to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree in Commerce, Business Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a Commercial LLB, as well as Medicine (MBCHB). These degrees are relevant to the financial services industry. Bursaries are granted for study at chosen South African institutions based on merit and financial need.
Investec Bursary Programme Requirements
Bursaries are only available to applicants who are in Grade 12 or their first year of university. Applications will only be accepted if they are fully completed and include all supporting documentation. The following documents must be certified and uploaded with the application:
- South African ID
- This year’s mid-year (first semester) results or a progress report (or your latest results if you are not studying this year)
- Official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- Pay slips for your parent(s)/guardian if employed (or letter from employer and sworn statement or tax return statement stating income)
- Latest financial statements if your parent/guardian is self-employed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/guardian is/are unemployed
- Death certificates if your parent(s) is/are deceased
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced
- A sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated
Investec Bursary Programme Selection Criteria
The primary selection criteria for applications are financial need and academic potential. Applications for bursaries are being accepted from young individuals who want to study full-time for an undergraduate university (academic) degree in:
- Actuarial Science (only first-year students already at university will be
considered unless studying towards a Business Science degree at UCT)
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments, and Finance)
- B Com Informatics
- B Sc Computer Science
- B Sc Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
- Degrees towards Medicine (MBCHB)
How to Apply for Investec Bursary Programme
Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online application platform and submitted before 31 August to be considered for a bursary for next year.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.