ILARO POLY Post UTME: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro application forms for its 2022/2023 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise are now on sale.
The Ilaro Poly Post UTME screening and verification of credentials is for admission into the polytechnic’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes. See the necessities and the way to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME form below..
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby asked from fascinated applicants who wrote the 2022/2023 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are inclined to alternate to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2022 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect a change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
How to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2, 000.00) as a processing fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu.
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button.
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER.
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the applicant’s name; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated, and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining a screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
ILARO POLY Post UTME closing date?
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, must complete the Institution’s Form available online at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from 25th July 2022.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.