ILAROPOLY ND PART-TIME ADMISSION FORM – This page provides list of ND part-time courses available in IlaroPoly, admission requirements, method of application and screening details. Continue reading below.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY), Ogun State, has commenced the sale of its 2021/2022 educational session ND Part-time programmes admission forms.
Therefore, suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes. (Ilaropoly AND part-time Admission Form)
Ilaro Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
- Minimum of five (5) credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings››
- Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply but if admitted, they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of 2021/2022 Session
How to Apply for ILAROPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form
Federal Poly Ilaro ND part-time application form fee is N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
Applicants are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from 13th September 2021.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF THE O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKED CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARDS TO THE DESK OFFICER, ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. ANY CANDIDATES WITH INVALID PINS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER, NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
Duration of all Programmes: 6 Semesters in 24 calendar Months.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND part-time Admission Screening Exercise
All ND (Part-Time) candidates are required to bring the following to the examination centre:
- 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
- Biro for filling the attendance sheet
Entrance examination dates for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website
The venue for all entrance examinations is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus. Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER-BASED.
The closing date for the completion of the application form is 29th October 2021.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Courses
1. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Mass Communication & Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies),
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Insurance, Marketing, Public Administration and Taxation.
4. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
Departments: Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technology.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.