IAUE Admission List is out! Are you an aspirant of IAUE and participated in the IAUE post UTME screening excercise for the 2020/2021 academic session? We’re glad to inform you that the management of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), has released their first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
So candidates that participated in the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) post UTME exercise can now go and check their admission status from the University portal.
Furthermore, candidates that participated in the post UTME screening excercise and also applied for the Direct Entry, can also go check their admission status.
What is Admission List?
Admission list is a list that contains the names of candidates that has been offered admission by the institution to study one course or the other.
This list comes out when all the candidates have been screened either through examination or by checking your qualifications like Jamb score, Waec, Neco, etc. After this whole process, the list will be compiled and published.
How to Check IAUE Admission List
For now, candidates can only check their IAUE admission status on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to check your IAUE admission status on JAMB portal.
- Go to your preferred browser. Eg, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC Browser, etc.
- Go to JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Now select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IAUE admission status.
Have you been admitted? You are advised to do the following:
- Login to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Recommended: How to Accept/Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.