How to check your NIN on the phone using USSD code
Dial *346# on your phone to check your NIN. This service is available on all the Nigerian Mobile Networks, including MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and 9mobile.
- dial *346#
- If you are still using the same phone number that you registered your NIN with, you can retrieve it by selecting “NIN Retrieval” from the list of alternatives that is displayed and typing the number “1“
- Follow the procedures on your screen and enter the relevant information.
- Please keep in mind that using this service costs only N20 (twenty naira) (deducted from your phone credit balance).
Table Of Contents hide
How to Know if your NIN Card is Ready
To check if your National Identity Number (NIN) card is ready,
- visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website- www.nimc.gov.ng.
- Scroll down the homepage and click on ‘e-ID Card Status Portal’ to check if your card is ready and now available at the activation centre.
- After, fill in your first name, last name and your NIMC check tracking ID and hit the ‘check now’ icon button.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.