Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below, Portal Opens on 7th, August 2022 and closes on 17th, September 2022.
Members of the public are requested to note the following information on the method of application:
- Application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply once, as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed forms.
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive) except sportsmen/sportswomen category that require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive). School Certificate must not be older than 6 years from date of application.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers / Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.69 m tall for males and 1.65 m for females.
- Must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number(BVN).
Deadline: Saturday, 17th September 2022.