Act Fellowship Program: ACT Capital Foundation is now accepting applications from vibrant younger minds who’re graduates of an accredited university in or outside India for its 2022 Fellowship Program. The closing date for the submission of applications for the ACT Fellowship Program is July 24, 2022.
The ACT Fellowship offers an opportunity for younger professionals to make a contribution to large-scale social effects at the same time as growing their very own management and entrepreneurial skills.
It offers a discussion board for mastering from subject experts, gaining useful revel in task philanthropy, and understanding what it takes to catalyze collective action for social change, all at the same time as sitting in the driver’s seat.
As an ACT Fellow, you will work full-time for nine months with one of the verticals as part of a structured curriculum that includes, but is not limited to:
- Ecosystem Research: Field research, sector mapping & analysis, potential grantee pipeline creation, due diligence processes, creating knowledge repositories, etc.
- Grant Making & Portfolio Management: Investment pitch preparation, creating and monitoring grants, grantee needs assessment, grantee impact analysis & articulation, outcome reporting, etc.
- Steering Collectives: Donor management, community mobilization, partnerships & cross-sector collaborations, organizing events, managing challenge grants, supporting incubation & acceleration programs, etc.
ACT Fellowship Program Eligibility
Each year, the ACT Fellowship will accept a maximum of 6 Fellows into the program. And so, they are looking for the brightest young minds out there – those who can think on their feet, are hungry to learn, enjoy taking on challenges, and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
You’re an ideal candidate if you:
- Are a graduate from an accredited university in or outside India;
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in investment banking, investing, strategy consulting, high-growth startup, or social impact sectors;
- Are a budding/aspiring entrepreneur with a vision to change the world;
- Have previously managed projects end to end in a high rigor environment.
ACT Fellowship Program Benefits
- At the end of your tenure, you can expect to have an in-depth understanding of how catalytic grants can create sustainable social change along with the operational knowledge of how it needs to be actioned at scale with a clear objective to outcome lens.
- The skills learned through the course of this program will be exceptionally valuable and the connections made will last well beyond the Fellowship experience.
- Each graduating Fellow, on successfully completing the program, will receive an experience letter from ACT and a letter of recommendation from one of ACT’s Board Of Advisors.
- Each Fellow will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000; in addition to reimbursements for any travel expenses incurred for field research during the course of the program.
How to Apply for ACT Fellowship Program
The application deadline is July 24, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis, and there are limited positions available, so interested individuals should apply as soon as possible.
For any questions, send an email to email@example.com