Wellspring University JUPEB Admission Form – Wellspring University Joint Universities Preliminary Educations Board (JUPEB) Admission Form for 2021/2022 educational session is now in sale!
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Wellspring University has commenced the sell of the Joint Universities Preliminary Educations Board (JUPEB) Admission Form for 2021/2022 educational session.
The Wellspring University, Benin City, Edo State, Preliminary Programme is a year preparatory advanced level programme, conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) to prepare students for Direct-Entry Admissions into the university.
Students who have been exposed to a minimum of one year approved preparatory courses in Wellspring University and subsequently have passed can seek Direct Entry admissions into the University Degree programmes at 200 level.
Requirements: Candidate must have 5 O-Level Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent.
How to Apply for Wellspring University JUPEB Admission Form
- Application form is N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred naira only).
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- However, we advise you make payments online as it is faster
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, an sms/e-mail will be sent to you.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.