Apply Now for 2022 Procter & Gamble learnership if you’re a graduate and have not gone for your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
The internship drive is intended at people who have not yet begun their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). Our goal is to pre-select great fresh graduates for internship opportunities who want to grow their talents while being taught and coached by strong P&G executives.
- You are invited to apply regardless of your field of study. Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, and other departments are covered by the job postings.
- You will be part of an inclusive work environment that provides equal learning opportunities and challenges to help you grow and develop.
- You are qualified for positions in several Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
Procter & Gamble Learnership Requirements
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2020 – 2022
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Learnership
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: