The 1st batch and 2nd batch admission lists of Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano – YUMSUK (formerly Northwest University, Kano, NWU) UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2022/2023 educational session have been released.
This is to bring to the notice of all the aspirants that the management of the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano – YUMSUK) has released the UTME and Direct Entry first batch and second batch admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check YUMSUK Admission List
- Go to the YUMSUK admission status checking portal at http://stagemis.net/screening/putme_nwu/index.php#.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not.
Candidates successfully admitted into the YUMSUK first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, YUMSUK prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your YUMSUK admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YUMSUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted!!!
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.