National Scholarship Programme Qatari
As part of Qatar Airways commitment to Nationalization we have an exciting National University Studies Scholarship Programme which sponsors Qatari students to attend academic studies (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) at educational institutions in the State of Qatar or overseas.
We have 23 different degree majors that we sponsor offering a full range of subjects from aviation management to journalism to business.
To be a successful candidate, you must be a Qatari National (or have a Qatari mother) and must have:
- Valid Secondary school certificate for the current or the previous year.
- Obtain an overall 80% or equivalent in High School with a minimum 80% in Math, English and Science.
- English proficiency as below:
- IELTS: 5.5 not less than 5 in each component (not less than 5.5 in Writing and Reading each).
- TOEFL CBT: 196
- TOEFL iBT: 70
- For High School fresh graduated student, you must have completed National Service unless the university offer is produced from list of universities approved for the Emiri Scholarship Programme.
- Obtain a police clearance certificate.
- Clear the company’s medical test.
- Clear the personal interview with the company.
- Accept the department and work location assigned by Qatar Airways.
- Offer letter from a University and in a field approved by the Company. (Foundation under Third party are not acceptable)