You don’t have to be a good computer operator before you can be able to check your Maurid Polytechnic Mbiaso Admission List.
The surprising thing is that when you follow the procedures, you can easily check the admission list.
In fact, we spent time in breaking down this article to the extent that a lay man will read and understand.
We’re glad to inform all the aspiring candidates that the management of the Maurid Polytechnic Mbiaso – Polytechnic in Nigeria, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Meaning that the names of candidates offered Admission into Maurid Polytechnic Mbiaso for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released! See how to check Maurid Polytechnic Mbiaso Admission List below.
How to check Maurid Polytechnic Mbiaso Admission List
Follow the steps below to check your name in the list:
- Visit https://www.mauridpoly.edu.ng/
- Using the Box at the homepage Search for admission status using your registration number.
Note: All admitted candidates are to report to the institution from (26th July to 16th August 2021) for their original admission letter.
You must produce at the time of registration provide the following documents, failure of which your admission will be forfeited:
- Pay the sum of TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA (NGN 25,000) ONLY for ACCEPTANCE FEE at the Bursary Unit before collection of Original Admission Letter.
- Provide two(2) recent Passport Photograph.
- Provide O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent).
- Provide your recent JAMB result slip.
Your school fee is FORTY SEVEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (NGN 47,500) ONLY per Semester.
Hostel accommodation is available and it’s compulsory for all new students.
DIRECTION: From your location, arrive at ITAM PARK IN UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE CAPITAL, board a bus going to Afaha Nsit alight at the last bus stop then take a Bike (Okada) to the Campus in Mbiaso.