FPTB HND ADMISSION LIST – The first and second lists of candidates provided provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 educational session have been released. See how to take a look at the FPTB HND admission listing below.
This is to inform all the candidates that utilized for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) HND programmes in the course of the 2020/2021 educational session that the administration of the organization has launched the names of effectively admitted candidates.
How to check FPTB HND Admission List
- Go to the FPTB admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
- Select ” Academic session”
- Enter Applicant Name/Application number
- Select Department
- Select level as “HND”
- Select stream as “ALL”
- Then click on “Display list”
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration Immediately.
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after the issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks. This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time. If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
The total fee you are expected to pay is: School Fees: 26,000.00
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates!
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.