Atiba University Post UTME 2022 – Is Atiba University Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form Out? See the date for Atiba University Post UTME 2022/2023 to begin. When will Atiba University screening commence for the 2022/2023 academic session. See how to apply for Atiba University Post UTME Screening form online on the Post UTME Portal for Atiba University, https://www.atibauniversity.edu.ng/
The Atiba University has announced the Post UTME Screening Form release date for the 2022/2023 academic session. Candidates who has met HAtiba University Post UTME Cut Off Mark and that of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) can apply on Hallmark University Portal https://www.atibauniversity.edu.ng/
Atiba University Admission form 2022 is out. Here is how candidates can apply for Atiba University 2022/2023 admission screening form on the portal. Are you seeking admission into the Atiba University ? Then apply for Atiba University Post UTME and Direct Entry From for 2022/2023 on this page.
Atiba University Post UTME Eligibility / Admission Requirements
- Applicants who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a UTME score of 160 and above.
- Applicants who scored at least 160 in the JAMB UTME who did not select Atiba University, Oyo in the UTME and are seeking a change of institution.
- Applicants must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Applicants awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission, provided the result will be available before resumption.
- Direct Entry applicants must possess GCE A’ level, ND,NCE, RN,ATS, JUPEB or IJMB in addition to O’level requirements of the proposed course of study
- Direct Entry admissions are also available for all courses in the University
How to Apply for Atiba University Post UTME Form
Once you meet Atiba University admission requirements, you can proceed to apply for your course of choice through the university portal.
Our student application portal enables you to fill our admission form online, where you provide all relevant information required to successfully process your application. You will also be able to upload your documents and make all the necessary payments. During the application process, you are required to pay the Application fee of N20,000.
After you Apply
Once we have received your application, your admission is processed. You will be notified through the university portal.
Once you have been offered provisional admission, you are required to pay the Acceptance fee of N50,000 within 2 weeks of the offer to signify your acceptance of the admission. If after this period, the University does not receive your payment, it may be assumed that you are no longer interested in the offer and thus may proceed to fill your space.
A student that has successfully accepted the admission offer by paying the prescribed fee can then proceed to pay Tuition and other fees and register courses. All students will undergo medical examination upon resumption.
Contact Admission Office
For further enquiries, kindly contact The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo.
Tel: 0810349152, 09055794403, 09030150286
Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atibauniversty
WARNING: To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, Applicants and Parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers directly.
Need more news on Atiba University Post UTME 2022? Then you should leave your comment and enquiries below about the Atiba University Post UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) Registration for the screening exercise.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing!