ZAMSUT ACCEPTANCE FEE: Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session for the newly admitted students has been released by the school management. To see the amount, ensure to read this article to the end.
This is to inform all the candidates provided provisional admission into the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) various degree programmes throughout the 2021/2022 academic session that the administration of the Institution has launched the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
ZAMSUT ACCEPTANCE FEE AMOUNT
Zamfara State University acceptance fee is ₦7,000 (seven thousand naira).
ZAMSUT ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Go to http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission”
- If admitted, click on the link ‘Click here to Verify your payment to generate Remita payment invoice ‘.
- Take the invoice to the bank for payment
- Come back to this page after payment to verify your payment by clicking on Click here to Verify your acceptance payment ‘ link
- If your payment is successfully verified, you will be able to print your invoice.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.