GATEWAY POLY POST UTME FORM: Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Do you want to see the requirements and how to apply for Gateway Poly Post UTME Form? Ensure you read article to the end.
Did you sit for the 2021 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum score required for public Polytechnics?
This is to inform you all that the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade POST UTME screening exercise applications form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
NOTE: Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2021 UTME are also invited for the screening exercise.
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Courses
a. Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Building Technology
- Food Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Mechanic Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
b. Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Office Technology And Management
- Banking & Finance
- Purchasing & Supply
How to Apply for Gateway Poly Post UTME Form
- Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complaints kindly mail us at email@example.com or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.