Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Admission List for 2021/2022 is out! To see how to check KUST Admission List, ensure to read this article to the end!
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the KUST Post Utme 2021/2022 that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into it’s various Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KUST admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various DEGREE programmes of the university has been successfully uploaded online. See how to check below!
How to Check KUST Admission List
- Go to KUST admission status checking portal at https://kustwudil.edu.ng/admission/#1641376666375-8dfcdec2-a31b (for Direct Entry) and https://kustwudil.edu.ng/admission/#1641376666374-69326e77-540a (for UTME)
- Use the search bar to search for a specific candidate by either JAMB number, state, programme applied or programme offered.
Here are a few things you should do once your name is on the list of admitted applicants.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal immediately if you have not done so.
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make a change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KUST admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KUST admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KUST admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.