Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) first batch admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and the successful applicants are therefore urged to visit the JAMB CAPS and the College Admission Portal immediately to accept the offers of admissions and to pay the acceptance fee with effect from Tuesday, 11th January 2022.
How to Check OYSCATECH Admission List
Currently, OYSCATECH prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OYSCATECH admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Successful applicants are to visit the College Admission Portal at www.oyscatech.edu.ng to pay the acceptance fee and to generate the institution’s admission letters within three (3) weeks to secure the offers of admissions. Failure to pay the acceptance fee within the stipulated period may lead to the forfeiture of the offers of admissions.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.