Apply NNPC Chevron Scholarship 2022
All Nigerian Undergraduates from any university via full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students, are hereby invited for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Chevron Nigeria Limited 2022 Scholarship Awards.
The Deadline for submission of applications for the NNPC / Chevron Scholarship is January 17, 2022.
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) in collaboration with its Joint Venture (JV) partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students from all States of the Federation.
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Eligibility
A. E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
B. Blind/Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5.0-grade system.
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits.
How to Apply for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
APPLY HERE OFFICIAL LINK
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by students.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC / CNL JV National University Scholarship award program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), its joint venture partner, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) or any of its affiliates.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship program is free.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.