Maranatha University is now accepting purposes from eligible UTME candidates for admission into its various diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the necessities and how to apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably certified candidates who obtained a minimal score of one hundred sixty in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O’Level Credit in applicable subjects for admission into Maranatha University, Mgbidi first diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Admission into Maranatha University is open to candidates with the correct qualifications and subjects to write and/or oral examination as the University may also determine.
Note: Admission into the University is open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability. However, candidates need to observe that Maranatha University is a Christian faith-based university.
Maranatha University Admission Requirements
- All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses;
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interviews to be conducted by the University.
Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the faculty and departmental requirements. Please click the button below to download the faculty and departmental requirements
How to Apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
In case of any enquiry, please contact members of the Maranatha University admission team. They would be more than glad to help you. Email them today; firstname.lastname@example.org or call/chat with them: 234-902-884-1105 (Whatsapp number)
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.