FUOYE DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2020: Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE DIRECT ENTRY Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. Form cost N2,000. Online screening exercise will Start on 1st August, 2020 and end on 30th September, 2020. To get the full information about Federal University,Oye-Ekiti FUOYE DIRECT ENTRY Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to notify all the direct entry candidates that the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), direct entry form for 2020/2021 academic session is now out.
Therefore, the management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), invites all the suitably qualified UNN direct enrty candidates for the 2020/2021 direct entry screening excersice.
FUOYE DIRECT ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
- Direct entry candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
- Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
HOW TO APPLY FUOYE DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING.
Online screening exercise will take place between 1st August and 30th September, 2020.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Login to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal.
Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
Very Important Notice: Ensure to use a valid E-mail Address and Phone Number which the school management can contact you with if required. Always check your mail and the school website for latest updates and information.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
- In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification Application.
Also see: FUOYE Post UTME 2020
FUOYE Undergraduate Courses
Faculty of Agriculture
- B. Agric. Agriculture
- B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B. Food Science and Technology
- B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
- B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Linguistics and Languages
- B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Law
- * Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Pharmacy
- * Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.)
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
Any candidate that fails to follow to the instructions above on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: Screening Exercise closes on Saturday, 15th August, 2020.
Candidates should note that the Online screening exercise will start on 1st August, 2020 and end 30th September, 2020.