BSU Admission List –The names of candidates provided provisional admission into the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM), undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 educational session have been released.
The administration of the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) has launched the names of candidates presented provisional admission into its number of degree programmes for the 2020/2021 educational session.
All the candidates that participated in the Benue State University, Markudi Post UTME screening workout can now begin to check their admission status online.
How to check BSU Admission List
Currently, BSUM potential students can solely get entry to their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal via following the manner outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSUM admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately when the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates!
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.