Tai Solarin College of Education, TACSE NCE Part-Time Admission Form for 2021/2022 educational session!
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into its NCE part-time programmes for the 2021/2022 educational session.
TASCE NCE Part-Time Admission Form
Here are Courses Available (Ijebu-Ode Study Centre)
- Business Education (Double Major)
- Economics/Social Studies
- Political/Social Studies
- Primary Education (Double Major)
TACSE NCE Part-Time Admission Form Requirements
If you’re seeking admission into the above-listed Programmes? You must possess any of the following:
- NECO/ SSCE /WASCE /GCE ‘O’ LEVEL Credit in Five (5) Subjects in not more (2) sittings including English & Mathematics
- Five (5) Credits or Merit in Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TCII) including English and Mathematics with merit in two (2) Subjects relevant to the course of study in not more than two sittings.
- Associateship Certificate in Education (ACE) awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
- WAEC (Commercial) or RSA stage II with passes in (5) subjects at not more than two sittings: three (3) of which must be at credit level
- City and Guilds/ WAEC Technical Certificate / Federal Craft Certificate (FCC) with at least (3) credits in Mathematics, English and two other subjects.
- National Technical Certificate / National Business Certificate (NABTEB) with 4 credits at once (1) sitting.
How to Apply for TASCE NCE Part-Time Admission Form
Application forms for the programmes listed above are currently online at https://tasce.edu.ng the following cost and payment will be made online with your ATM cards.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office TASCE, Omu-Ijebu or call any of the following numbers: 09092365349, 08033822352, 08036708320, 08033558233
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.