Lagos State Polytechnic ND Part-Time
Have you been asking questions about Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) ND Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Section? Don’t worry cause this page will give you all the information you need.
- We’re glad to inform all the candidates that the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS), application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) part-time Day, Evening and Regular programmes for the 2021/2022 academic section is now on sale. Interested / Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply.
Lagos State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Programmes.
1. National Diploma Day (ND SPTS-D)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-D)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-D)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-D)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-D)
- ND MARKETING (SPTS-D)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-D)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-D)
2. National Diploma Evening (ND SPTS-E)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-E)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-E)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-E)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-E)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-E)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-E)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-E)
3. National Diploma Regular (ND SPTS-R)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-R)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-R)
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R)
- ND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-R)
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (SPTS-R)
- ND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND INSURANCE (SPTS-R)
- ND MARKETING (SPTS-R)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-R)
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
Lagos State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Entry Demands.
All Candidates SSCE or WASCE or GCE ‘O’ Level Orinoco orNABTEB should at least have 5 Credits obtained at not more than 2 sittings, which English Language and Mathematics must be included with three (3) other relevant subjects related to the programme of study.
Are you a candidate with lower qualifications? Then the above demands are to be considered but with at least three (3) relevant credits and two (2) Passes could be considered for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme only, but provided such candidates are not below the age of 40 years and have a minimum of 15 years work experience at SUPERVISORY LEVEL.
How to Apply for Lagos State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission.
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on the ‘”2020/2021 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
- Select the program i.e. “Part-Time ND”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers, and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password;
- Click on ”Pay”(you will make use of a Web-enabled ATM card. Master or Verve card for your payment).
- All candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of seven thousand five hundred nairas only ( ₦7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate.
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
- Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O’level results.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, and receipt of payment and keep them safe.
- You will be required to upload a color passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Click on “Submit”
- All candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in the correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any errors/wrong information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programs above, visit the LASPOTECH website mylaspotech.edu.ng
- All candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is based on First Come, first served.
- Successful candidates must stick strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
- The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
Deadline: Not specified.
For further information, contact: 08175975161, 0908275298, or 09098275298.
***Please use the comment section provided below to ask any questions for more clarification.***
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.