UNN DIRECT ENTRY FORM: University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Direct Entry Screening From for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. UNN Direct Entry screening excersice will start on August 5, 2020 and ends on September 28, 2020, on the university portal. Form cost is N2,000. To get the full information about University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Direct Entry Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
Do you know that the UNN Direct Entry screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available? In other to get the full information about UNN Direct Entry screening, ensure to read this article to the end.
This is to notify all the aspirants of University of Nigeria Nsukka, (UNN ) that the university’s direct entry form for 2020/2021 academic session is now out.
Therefore the management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) invites all the suitably qualified UNN direct enrty candidates for the 2020/2021 direct entry screening excersice.
UNN DIRECT ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
- Only candidates who have registered with the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidates must have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
Also see: UNN Post UTME Form
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening.
Strictly follow the guideline below for a successful application of UNN Direct Entry from.
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Center and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Go check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
1. Is UNN direct entry form for 2020 out?
2. How much is UNN direct entry?
3. How can I apply for UNN direct entry?
kindly follow the procedure above.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, Please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any question using the comment section below.