UNIZIK PRE-SCIENCE : Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) PRE-SCIENCE application Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. Form cost N10,000. Form sales will start on 31st of August, 2020 and end on 11th December, 2020. To get the full information about UNIZIK PRE-SCIENCE form, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to inform all the candidates that the authorities of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) have released the pre-science application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited from for admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIZIK PRE-SCIENCE 2020 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates must register for the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
- Candidates must have a minimum academic qualification of five O’ Level credits in their SSCE result which will include English Language, Mathematics and any other three relevant science subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidate must also satisfy the basic O’Level requirements for the department into which he or she is seeking admission. For example where Chemistry is a basic requirement as in the case of Medicine the candidate must satisfy that requirement at O’Level.
UNIZIK PRE-SCIENCE 2020 Available courses.
The Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties/ Departments
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
- Department of Soil Science and Land Resources management
B. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Human Physiology
- Department of Human Biochemistry
C. FACULTY OF BIO-SCIENCES
- Department of Applied Microbiology and Brewing
- . Department of Applied Biochemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Parasitiology and Entomology
- Department of Zoology
D. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
I. Department of Science Education with option in
- Science Education/Biology
- Science Education/Chemistry
- Science Education/Computer Science
- Science Education/Integrated Science
- Science Education/Physics
2. Department of Technical Education with options in
- Electrical and Electronics Technology
- Mechanical and Automobile Technology
- Wood work and Building Technology
E. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Agriculture and Bio-resources Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
- Department of Polymer and Textile Engineering
F. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Geography & Meteorology
- Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Department of Quantity Surveying
G. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
- Department of Nursing Sciences
- Department of Radiography
- Department of Environmental Health Sciences
H. FACULTY OF MEDICINE
I. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
J. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Department of Computer Sciences
- Department of Geological Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics and Industrial Physics
- Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Geophysics.
Also see: UNIZIK pre-science admission list
How to Register for UNIZIK Pre-Science 2020 Admission Form.
The form can be purchased in any of the banks nationwide at a cost of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand naira) only.
Sale of forms commences on 31st August, 2020. The following procedure should be adopted by the candidates:-
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng/prescience
- Click on “Create Account”
- On the form enter your email, phone number, password, select the access level and click on “submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR
- Print the RRR (Remita) page; proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N10, 000 only.
- Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payment, enter the RRR number and click on verify payment. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get notification payment already verified, then proceed to Step Three.
- Click on Step Three, click on Fill Application Form, Fill out the application Form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often possible. However, once you submit your application, you cannot edit again.
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit”
- Print out the Application Form as your copy.
- Pre-science lectures for 2020/2021 starts on Monday, 25th January, 2021.
Deadline: 11th December, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, Please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any question using the comment section below.