Here is the correct merit list of all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) for the 2022/2023 academic session. Candidates that applied can now check their admission status
This is to inform all the candidates that partake in the UNIOSUN screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of the candidates that appeared on the UNIOSUN Merit List for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIOSUN admission list is a compilation of the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Osun State University admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online by following the procedures below.
How to Check UNIOSUN Admission List
- Go to the institution’s admission status checking portal @ http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/.
- Select your application type and provide your JAMB registration number & password in the required field.
- Finally, click on the sign-in button to see your UNIOSUN admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Osun (UNIOSUN) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the University of Osun (UNIOSUN) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See also: Uniosun Acceptance Fee Amount
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and to ask any questions using the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.