UI Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 – The University of Ibadan (UI) JAMB cut off mark for 2022/2023 academic session is 180. Therefore, applicants who scored as much as 180 are automatically eligible to take a seat down for the institution’s post UTME examination. The higher your JAMB score, the higher your probabilities of clinching the course registered on your UTME.
This is to bring to the notice of all the aspirants of the University of Ibadan that the cut-off mark for applicants has been announced. So, those seeking for admission into UI are to check the current UTME Cut off mark for UI for all courses in this page.
WHAT IS CUT-OFF MARK?
We noticed that students don’t understand the meaning of cut off marks. Every year, students often ask this question so today we will briefly explain what cut off mark is.
Cut off mark is the mark set by the board that conducts an examination, which is considered as the passing mark for that examination.
So the University of Ibadan (UI) Cut Off mark is the specific mark set by the University authority which is considered as the passing level for any candidate to be qualified for any course.
Also see: How to Reprint UI Post UTME phototcard
UI Cut Off Mark 2022
180 is the current UTME Cut off Mark for UI. The University of Ibadan is inviting candidates who made UI their first choice in the recently concluded UTME for admission into their department of choice.
UI additionally has supplementary forms for applicants who did not meet the minimal cut-off point for his or her department. Candidates are predicted to have at the least five credits of their WASSCE or NECO Result similarly to scoring at the least 180 in the UTME.
That is the current cut-off mark for all the departments in UI. Candidates who wish to apply for admission into the University of Ibadan have to examine approximately UNIZIK Post UTME and additionally go to UNIZIK Portal.
UI Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022
UI Departmental cut off mark is 180. Any modifications to this reduce off mark will be updated on The University of Ibadan website. It has been said that most effective applicants who placed UI as their first preference are eligible to apply.
Below are the cut-off marks by departments.
- Library and Info. Science – 200 and above
- ESAM – 200 and above
- Economics education – 200 and above
- Business education – 200 and above
- Computer education – 200 and above
- English education – 200 and above
- Political science education – 200 and above
- Social science education – 200 and above
- Agric economics/extension -200 and above
- Animal Science – 200 and above
- Fisheries – 200 and above
- Crop Science – 200 and above
- Forestry and wildlife – 200 and above
- Soil science – 200 and above
Life and Physical Science
- Biochemistry – 200 and above
- Plant biotechnology – 200 and above
- Mathematics – 200 and above
- Physics – 200 and above
- Animal and Env. Biology – 200 and above
- Geology – 200 and above
- Microbiology – 200 and above
- Chemistry – 200 and above
- Science lab. Technology – 200 and above
- Industrial Chemistry – 200 and above
- Industrial physics – 200 and above
- Computer science – 200 and above
- Statistics – 200 and above
- Geology – 200 and above
- Optometry – 200 and above
- English and lit. Studies – 250 and above
- Theatre arts – 250 and above
- Fine and applied arts – 250 and above
- Linguistics – 250 and above
- Mass communication – 250 and above
- Religious studies – 250 and above
- Philosophy, Inter. Studies – 250 and above
- Law – 290 and above
- Accountancy – 250 and above
- Banking and finance – 250 and above
- Insurance – 250 and above
- Business administration – 250 and above
- Marketing – 250 and above
- IRPM – 250 and above
- Entrepreneur – 250 and above
- Actuarial science – 250 and above
- Eco stat – 250 and above
- Geography and regional planning – 250 and above
- Political science – 250 and above
- Sociology – 250 and above
- Social works – 250 and above
- Public administration – 250 and above
- Estate management – 250 and above
- Geometric – 250 and above
- Quantity survey – 250 and above
- Architecture – 250 and above
- Electrical electronic engineering – 250 and above
- Mechanical engineering – 250 and above
- Petroleum engineering – 250 and above
- Chemical engineering – 250 and above
- Computer engineering – 250 and above
- Civil engineering – 250 and above
- Production engineering – 250 and above
- Structural engineering – 250 and above
- Anatomy – 290 and above
- Medical biochemistry – 290 and above
- Medicine and surgery – 300 and above
- Nursing – 290 and above
- Physiology – 290 and above
- medical lab. science – 290 and above
- physiotherapy – 290 and above
- Dentistry – 290 and above
- Pharmacy – 290 and above
UI Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
You know that UI is one of the best universities in Nigeria. So, due to the high number of students wishing to study at this University, the admission processes are competitive.
Note: For phone users, use desktop mode to view better.
|AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT||51.375||51.375||50|
|ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||53||53||50|
|COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS||60.75||60.75||56.5|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||58.62||58.62||53.37|
|EUROPEAN STUDIES – FRENCH||50.75||50.75||50|
|EUROPEAN STUDIES – GERMAN||55.375||55.375||50|
|EUROPEAN STUDIES – RUSSIAN||53.375||53.375||50|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE|
|ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE||55.625||55.625||54.625|
|HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS||57.75||57.75||57|
|MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE||68.25||68.25||61.375|
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY||76.25||76.25||74.75|
|EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION||51||51||50|
|GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING||51||51||50|
|LIBRARY, ARCHIVAL AND INFORMATION STUDIES||51||51||50|
|RENEWABLE NATURAL RESOURCES|
|AQUACULTURE AND FISHERIES MANAGEMENT||53||53||51|
|SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL FORESTRY||50||50||50|
|WILDLIFE AND ECOTOURISM MANAGEMENT||52||52||51|
|ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING||51||51||50|
|THE SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING||50.875||50.875||50|
|ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||65.875||65.875||60.875|
|INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING||54.87||54.87||52|
|WOOD PRODUCTS ENGINEERING||53||53||51|
Recommended: UI Acceptance Fee Amount
2022 Cut off Mark Fast Answer
UI cut off Mark for Nursing 2021 is 290+
UI cut off mark for Medicine is 300+
UI cut off mark for Accounting 2021 is 250+
UI cut off mark for Pharmacy 2021 is 290+
UI cut off mark for Law is 290+
UI cut off mark for Petroleum Engineering is 250+
UI cut off mark for Computer Science is 200+
Note: Do not relent on these cuts, try to pass them very well to increase the chances of you getting admitted.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.