Top 10 Industrial Engineering Schools
If you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [industrial engineering schools in California, industrial engineering graduate school rankings, industrial engineering ranking world, top universities for industrial engineering in the world, college factual best industrial engineering schools, best graduate industrial engineering schools, industrial engineering degree, industrial engineering colleges, Top 10 Industrial Engineering Schools worldwide | Industrial Engineering Graduate School Rankings], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Top 10 Industrial Engineering Schools.
Top 10 Industrial Engineering Schools | Industrial Engineering Graduate School Rankings
Industrial engineering is concerned with the design, improvement, and installation of integrated systems of people, materials, information, equipment, and energy.
Today, it has a good demand for all students who want to do engineering.
Each year, there are 5,074 students graduates with an industrial engineering degree. If you are looking for the best engineering schools to study in this illustrious field, then hurry up!!
To your further help, here we have compiled a list of the Top Industrial Engineering School.
In the given schools, the best engineering program for your education is being offered in the industrial engineering field.
1. Georgia Institute of Technology, H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering
The Georgia Institute of Technology which was founded in 1885 is a public research university in the United States.
The university commonly known as Georgia Tech is a topmost university in the world.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranked Georgia Tech 19th in the United States and 25th in the world and its engineering program was ranked 7th in the world in 2016.
The institute helps decision-based technical problem solving by focusing on the disciplines of industrial engineering, operations research, and systems engineering.
Founded In: 1885
Rank: 33 in THE Universities Ranking
Tuition & Fees: 9,812 USD (2016)
Contact No: 404.894.2300
- Location: H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering 755 Ferst Drive, NW, Atlanta, GA 30332
- Website: https://www.isye.gatech.edu/about
2. University Of Michigan Industrial & Operations Engineering.
The University of Michigan is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States. Founded in 1817, the University of Michigan is the state’s oldest university.
The university has a very high amount of research activity and ranked in the top best college towns by U.S. News & World Report.
Industrial and Operations Engineering of this university, established in 1956, focuses on achieving best-case scenarios through analysis, design, and control of materials, machines, and behavior.
Founded In: 1817
Rank: 21 in THE Universities Ranking
Tuition & Fees: 14,402 USD (2016)
Contact No: (734) 764-6473
Location: 1205 Beal Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
- Website: https://ioe.engin.umich.edu/
3. California Institute of Technology, Division of Engineering and Applied Science
The California Institute of Technology is one of the best private universities located in Pasadena, California, United States.
The Institute has 1 rank for the engineering subjects in the “THE University” rankings.
Caltech has six academic divisions with a strong emphasis on science and engineering and managing $332 million in 2011 in sponsored research.
The most popular options are Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Industrial Engineering, and Chemical Engineering.
- Founded In: 1891
- Rank: 1 in THE Universities Ranking
- Tuition & Fees: $49,908 (2017-18)
- Contact No: +1 626-395-6811
- Location: 1200 E California Blvd. MC 155-44, Pasadena, CA 91125
- Website: http://eas.caltech.edu/
4. Stanford University, School of Engineering
Stanford University is a topmost university established in 1891. It is a private research university, California, United States.
Times Higher Education recognized Stanford as one of the world’s “six super brands” on its World Reputation Rankings, along with Berkeley, Cambridge, Harvard, MIT, and Oxford.
Stanford University School of Engineering is one of the schools of Stanford University which provides the best engineering education in the world.
The university is also one of the top industrial institutes in the country.
Founded In: 1891
Rank: 2 in THE Universities Ranking
Tuition & Fees: $49,617 (2017-18)
Contact No: +1 650-723-2300
Location: 475 Via Ortega, Stanford, CA 94305
5. Northwestern University, Department of Industrial Engineering & Management Sciences
Northwestern University (NU) is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, USA, established in 1851.
Northwestern has the tenth largest university endowment in the United States, currently valued at $9.648 billion.
The department offers programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels courses.
Industrial Engineering at Northwestern is the science of decision making in complex and uncertain environments, based on algorithms, computation, and mathematical modeling.
- Founded In: 1851
- Rank: 2 in THE Universities Ranking
- Tuition & Fees: $49,617 (2017-18)
- Contact No: +1 847-491-3383
- Location: 2145 Sheridan Road Room C210, Evanston, IL 60208, United States
- Website: http://www.mccormick.northwestern.edu/industrial/
6. School of Industrial Engineering at Purdue University
Purdue University is a public research university located in West Lafayette, Indiana, and is the main campus of the Purdue University system, founded in 1869.
In 2017, Purdue University has ranked 20th-best public university in the United States and tied for 60th overall and 90th best globally by U.S. News & World Report.
The university helps students to provide the new ground in industrial engineering and also provides the lectures and Seminars for the better career of students.
- Founded In: 1869
- Rank: 20 in U.S. News & World Report Ranking
- Tuition & Fees: 10,002 USD (2015)
- Contact No: +1 765-494-5400
- Location: 315 Grant St, West Lafayette, IN 47906, USA
- Website: https://engineering.purdue.edu/IE
7. Penn State College of Engineering, Harold and Inge Marcus Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
The University of Pennsylvania is the best private research university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
The department of engineering is the first department in the world which was founded in 1908. According to U.S. News & World Report’s 2017 rankings, Penn is ranked tied for 8th among national universities in the United States.
It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 10,019, its setting is urban, and the campus size is 302 acres.
It offers industrial engineering programs for undergraduate and graduate students and also gives the best future.
- Founded In: 1908
- Rank: 8 in U.S. News & World Report Ranking
- Tuition & Fees: $21,294 USD
- Contact No: +1 814-865-7601
- Location: Leonhard, Building, 310 S Barnard St, University Park, PA 16802, United States.
- Website: http://www.ime.psu.edu/
8. Virginia Tech, Grado Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, known as Virginia Tech is a public research university founded in 1872.
The undergraduate program of this university is ranked #8 and the graduate program is #6 in 2017 by U.S. News & World Report Ranking.
It offers programs for both undergraduate (B.S.) and graduate students and also provides the areas of Human Factors Engineering and Ergonomics, Management Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Systems Engineering, and Operations Research.
- Founded In: 1872
- Rank: 6 in U.S. News & World Report Ranking
- Tuition & Fees: $13,556 USD
- Contact No: +1 540-231-6656
- Location: 250 Perry St, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
- Website: http://www.ise.vt.edu/
9. Cornell Engineering, Industrial Systems, and Information Technology
Cornell University is currently a private research university located in Ithaca, New York, United States.
It currently grants bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in a variety of applied fields, and is the third-largest undergraduate college at Cornell by student enrollment. It’s overall ranking 6 out of 1,383 Best Nationwide Colleges.
The college offers over 450 engineering courses and has an annual research budget exceeding US$112 million.
The university has a method of modern industrial engineering and is prepared to work with industrial engineers in designing and managing manufacturing and service operations.
- Founded In: 1865
- Rank: 6 in National University Ranking
- Tuition & Fees: $52,853 USD (2017-18)
- Contact No: +1 607-254-4636
- Location: Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
- Website: https://www.engineering.cornell.edu/academics/undergraduate/curriculum/minors/isit.cfm
10. Clemson University, Clemson Industrial Engineering
Clemson University, founded in 1889, is a famous research university in the world located in Clemson, South Carolina, United States. Clemson University has ranked 21st among all “national” public universities by U.S. News & World Report.
The department is becoming the top destination for industrial engineering research and education. It offers graduate degrees for those interested in an advanced degree.
The main tools of this department are problem-solving, computer skills, communication, and teamwork.
- Founded In: 1889
- Rank: 21 in U.S. News & World Report Ranking
- Tuition & Fees: $14,570 USD (2017-18)
- Contact No: (864) 656-4716
- Location: Department of Industrial Engineering, Freeman Hall, Clemson, SC 29634