Semi Senior Paid Media Analyst
Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services.
Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you’ll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
As a Semi Senior Paid Media Analyst you will have a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimize their ad spend to drive long-term value. Technology is outpacing our client’s abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital advertising space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
In this role you will
- Manage the execution and performance of social, search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns through the full account management life cycle. You will be the key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, ad-serving, tech stack implementation, campaign optimization, and quarterly business planning.
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach.
- Advise clients on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and how this impacts them.
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts.
- Align client’s needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value.
- Keep the pulse of the market and roll out processes & products as we scale that would add value to our growing client base and our rapidly expanding organization.
Experience You Already Have
- 2-4 years experience implementing Paid Media campaigns in a technology company or end-advertiser.
- Strong data analysis abilities, Google Analytics & Data Studio experience is desirable.
- Experience with Google DV360 or Campaign Manager 360 will be highly valued.
- Excellent consultative approach when developing and managing business relationships.
- Innovative thinker who brings ideas and strategies to life.
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory.
- Upper Intermediate english communication, both written and spoken, is a must.
What We Offer
- 3 week holiday.
- English classes 100% covered by the company.
- Health insurance.
- Access to e-learning platforms.
- Exclusive discounts in education, gym and others.
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index.
- Birthday day-off.
- Daycare reimbursements.
At this time, all positions are exclusively work from home due to COVID-19. Once the company decides to resume normal office operations, your time will be spent in our offices in Palermo, though frequency is subject to change based on business needs and general health and safety considerations.
Internal ID: 130
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.