SALEM UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
Have you been asking about Salem University, Lokoja Postgraduate Admission Form? Don’t worry cause this page contains all the information you need.
We’re glad to inform all the candidates that the Salem University, Lokoja is now selling her postgraduate admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Therefore suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into the Salem University various postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
NOTE: Candidates applying for admission into the Salem University various postgraduate programme shall satisfy the University’s demands in addition to providing the following:
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Original certificates for sighting.
Also, see Salem University Post UTME Form
How to Apply for Salem University Postgraduate Form.
- Visit www.salemuniversity.edu.ng to begin application processes
- Scroll down and click on the 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Click on the Postgraduate Admission Link
- Carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents.
***Please use the comment space provided below to ask any questions for better clarification.***
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.