River State University Admission List is out! Are you an aspirant of River State University and participated in the Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session?
This is to inform you that the management of the River State University (RSU), has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into it’s various DEGREE Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Rivers State University (RSU), Nkpolu – Oroworukwo, degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
RSUST admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available online.
How to Check River State University Admission List
As of now, prospective students of River State University can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal. You can do that by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BIDAPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the polytechnic website for their admission status.
Once the list is available on the school portal, you will be able to check your admission status online via the procedure outlined below:
- Go to RSU admission portal at https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/.
- Locate the Admission List section and type your registration number in the provided column.
- Click the GO button to proceed to view your admission status. NOTE: You will need to make a payment of N1,000 to be able to print your admission status/letter.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates!!!