OSUN STATE POLY POST UTME: Osun state polytechnic, Iree (OSUPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 120. The form cost ₦2,000. To get the full information about Osun state polytechnic OSUPOLY Post UTME Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to inform all POST UTME candidates who have applied for admission into the Osun state polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has started.
Therefore all the candidates that scored a minimum score of 120 and above in the 2020 JAMB and made OSUPOLY their first choice are hereby invited for the Osun state polytechnic, Iree (OSUPOLY) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Osun State Poly Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME, as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above, can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Apply for Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME.
The Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree, or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo, and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will complete the registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
NOTE: Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall. The aptitude test date will be announced later.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.