Ondo City Polytechnic Post Utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale! To see the requirements and how to apply for ondo City Polytechnic Post Utme form, ensure to read this article to the end.
This is to inform all the aspirants of the Ondo City Polytechnic that the management of the institution has commenced the sale of the it’s post utme form. Therefore, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Ondo City Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise.
Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
Every candidate that sat for the 2021 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and obtained a minimum score of 120 and choose Ondo City Polytechnic, Ondo, as their institution of Choice or intend to apply for Ondo City Polytechnic’s Post-Utme Screening Exercise and also have the required Credits passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby required to undertake and on-line Post-UTME Screening Exercise registration.
N.B: OCPOTECH accept Jambite and Non-Jambite Candidate
How to Apply for Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Form
1. Procedure For Registration
- Candidates are advised to visit the Ondo City Polytechnic, Ondo website http://www.odcitypoly.com.ng/form_request.php and follow the steps below for payment:
- Jambite Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Five hundred Naira only 2,5O0:00) registration fee
- Non- Jambite Candidates are to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira Only 7,000:00) registration fee
- Part-Time Candidates are to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Nairn Only 7,000:00) registration fee
- Account Name: ONDO CITY POLYTECHNIC
Account Number: 1015590180
BANK: ZENITH BANK PLC
- After the payment, send your teller number or send this to these WhatsApp numbers 08066478440; 08158941068), you will then get your scratch card pin, for you to proceed in the Application
- Print out the confirmation slip
2. Closing Date:
- Completion and submission of forms on-line will close 4 weeks to date
3. Candidates must provide authentic personal email address and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them
4. Ondo City Polytechnic, Ondo doe not condone any form of falsification of information as it would automatically, disqualify a candidate.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.