OAU Freshers Online Screening Procedure
We’re glad to inform all the candidates that the management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has released the online screening procedures for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates. OAU freshers online screening procedure
The registration and screening procedures for the 2019/2020 academic session were newly admitted students of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife.
I. OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR 2019/2020 REGISTRATION OF FRESHMEN
Candidates who have been offered admission should upload their Academic Credentials and their Birth CertificateSwornn Declaration of Age. Each candidate will be required to print and submit his/her online Clearance Certificate, as downloaded, to the Faculty Secretary. They will also be required to present the print- out of the certificate form, hard copies of Academic Credentials, Birth Certificate, JAMB Admission letter for further screening on resumption.
II. SCREENING OF FRESH STUDENTS
All credential screening will be done on-line. All freshmen are expected to complete their credential screenings before they come to campus on February 22, 2020, when the 2019/2020 Session will commence.
III. PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE E-PORTAL:
- Log on to the University Student Information Portal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng) using your Registration Number and the Password you used last on the portal.
- Complete the following forms correctly on the portal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng).
- CERTIFICATE FORM (for not more than two sittings)
- COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
- BED SPACE APPLICATION FORM (Optional)The Course Registration Form will only be available upon:
a. Successful filling of forms (i). (ii) and (iii) above.
b. Payment of appropriate Charges at the banks.
- Problems, if any. will be addressed on-line using any of the following options:
- Online help in the e-portal (eportal.oauife.edu.ng) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotlines will be available for contact (the holiness will be available on the e-portal)
- E-mail:- email@example.com can be used as well.
Please note that only 2000 spaces are available for each of the Special Electives except SER 001 and LIB 001, which are compulsory for all Fresh Students.
IV. BED SPACE ALLOCATION:
The procedure for Bed Spacerequestst for students is available on the portal. Students will apply for Bed Space Allocation placement directly on the portal after payment of appropriate fees. Candidates who have been allocated bed spaces will be required to pay for the bed space and print 3 copies of Bed Space Clearance Forms from the portal which must be duly signed by the student and the Hall Warden. The forms will be administered as follows:
- Students are required to keep one
- Submit one copy to the Dean, Student Affairs
- Submit the third copy to the Hall Warden to qualify him/her to OCCUPY the bed space allocated. Please note that failure to submit the Bed Space Clearance Forms as stipulated automatically disqualifies the Bed Space Allocation.
Apart from fresh undergraduate students, final year students are also given priority in the allocation of bed spaces. Other spaces available (if any) will be balloted for. Fresh and undergraduate students should note that these bed spaces are on a “First Come First Served” basis.
IF YOU THINK THIS POST CAN BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE SHARE IT. THERE ARE BUTTONS BELOW FOR EASY SHARING.