NUN Post Utme Form – The Nile University of Nigeria Post Utme screening Form is now on sale!
How to apply for Nile University Post Utme
Admissions shall be opened to all, irrespective of Nationality, Sex, Physical ability and Religion provided that the applicant duly completed his/her application form, and with valid information accordingly.
Each candidate should submit following documents to the admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Note: The University conducts a Screening Exercise prior to the offer of admission which is mandatory for all applicants. Please do carefully read the procedures below for more on Screening and other placement issues.
Recommended: Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
For enquiries, contact the NUN admission team at 08067350919, 08054892616, 09030001211 or 09036326881
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.