Have you been asking questions or confused about the Nigerian Army University Biu on the Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form? Ensure you read this post till the end.
The authorities of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for admission into its various Undergraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. For the requirements and how to apply for the NAUB post UTME form scroll down.
If you’re an aspirant of Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB), you’re hereby invited from suitably qualified admission into the four-year degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
NAUB is the abbreviation of the Nigerian Army University Biu. This NAUB is a public tertiary institution established to engage in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for various innovative researches and development in military science and technology, logistic management, humanities and other related disciplines.
Nigerian Army University Post UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum score of 180 points in the 2020 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit and NCE with at least 12 points from accredited Institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
- All candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any other course qualifying subject(s) at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. PARTICIPATION IN THE POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES.
How to Apply for NAUB Post UTME Form
All NAUB candidates either for post UTME or Direct Entry are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 through Remita.
Note: UTME Candidates are to upload their O Level results on JAMB CAPS. In addition, DE Candidates are to send their A-Level result to email@example.com.
- Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net Search for NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY BIU as a biller.
- Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as the amount and fill in all mandatory details and submit
- Select your payment options.
- Click the “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
- All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
Note that these exercises must be completed on or before 13th May 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.