NACEAT – NAITES ACCEPTANCE FEE
You don’t have to stress yourself in getting the accurate amount to be paid as NAITES Acceptance Fee for the newly admitted candidates.
But the surprising thing is that when you read this article carefully, you will be able to know the exact amount and how to register.
In fact, we spent time in breaking down this article to the extent that a lay man will read and understand.
NAITES Acceptance Fee Amount has been released!
Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology, NACEST admission acceptance fee and registration details for the newly admitted ND, HND, Pre-ND and Pre-HND candidates for the 2021/2022 educational session.
The Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology (NACEST), Makurdi, is formerly Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies (NAITES).
This is to inform all the Newly Admitted students of NACEET (NAITES) that the management has released the exact amount to be paid as Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure for both National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Pre-ND and Pre-HND Programmes for the 2021/2022 educational session.
See also: NACEST Admission List 2021/2022.
(NACEST) NAITES Acceptance Fee & Registration Details
The NAITES acceptance fee amount and the registration details are fully explained below:
- Admission is provisional; therefore the offer will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
- You are to pay a Non-Refundable acceptance fee of (N 10,000.00) [for ND, HND and Pre-HND] \ (N 5,000.00) [for pre-ND] in any branch of UBA PLC through PAY Direct Platform with your payment reference number. The payment of the acceptance fee indicates your acceptance of the admission offer.
- Candidates who do not accept his/her admission on or before 29th October, 2021 may have their admission forfeited. ICT training will take place from 17th to 24th January, 2022
- Candidates should download the guarantor/undertaking and clearance form from the download tab in the institution’s portal.
- Ensure you collect the admission letter from the registry after showing evidence of payment of the acceptance fee
- The online Bio data form (Form B) should be accessed on the institutions portal, completed and signed by the designated signatories.
- A completed and signed copy of the guarantor/undertaking and acceptance form should be returned to the registry during registration.
- Registration commences on the 4th of October, 2021 and ends on 29th October, 2021.
- Screening and confirmation of relevant results will be done by the ICT Center and dully certified by the Director. Scratch cards should be purchased at the Bursary Department
- HND students should apply to their ND institutions for their transcripts and must produce an Industrial Attachment/Training completion certificate during clearance.
- Successful candidates should proceed to the school campus for documentation and further briefing after payment of the acceptance fee with the following documents.
- The following documents are to be presented for registration
- Certificate of Local Government/State of origin
- A compulsory release letter from your unit (for military personnel only)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or statement of results
- ND results (for HND students)
- Admission Letter
- Four passport photographs
- Guarantors/Acceptance undertaking
- Stamped copies of O’level Results Verified by ICT Directorate.
- UTME result for JAMB Student
- Certificate of Completion of IT (for HND students)
- COVID-19 Test Result
- SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE: School fees can be paid in two installments; 60% in first semester and 40% in second semester. Beginning from 4th of October, 2021 each admitted and qualified candidate should after all clearance proceed to the ICT for Data Capture.
- Registered students should take the printed online course registration forms (3 copies) to the various offices for signing and documentation.
- Accommodation is limited and on ‘First Come, First Served’ basis, cost of accommodation is 20,000.00 per session, Accommodation is not included in the fees
- All fees are to be paid at stipulated time as all registrations will be done through the NACEST portal; https://www.nacest.com failure to comply with the deadlines will lead to any other action as deemed fit by the management.
Once again, congratulations to all the admitted students who has made it to the level of wanting to pay NAITES acceptance fee.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.