Louisville Girls High School (LGHS) Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Louisville Girls High School has released it’s Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See how to apply and eligibility below!
Louisville Girls High School Admission Process
The process of admitting candidates into Louisville Girls High School is divided into two phases.
The first phase is a written examination in Mathematics, English Language and Aptitude test.
The second phase is a face-to-face interview of the prospective students and their parents with the principal.
This admission process starts with the purchase of forms from September of the previous year through to the examination day which is usually the first Saturday in March.
Louisville Girls High School Admission Eligiblity and Process
1. AGE CONSIDERATION – In LGHS, a new intake into JS1 must have turned ten (10) by August of the year of entry into the school. A student in the boarding house must be mature enough to take good care of herself, carry out the normal daily routine, and still be able to face her studies squarely.
Also, this age limitation is to ensure that the girls are at least 16 years old when leaving the school. We hope parents would understand this stance of the school and co-operate with us to produce mature ladies for the next phase of their lives.
WAYS TO OBTAIN Louisville Girls High School FORM for Admission
You can visit any of the following centres to check the list of successful candidates:
- Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State
- St. Finbarr’s College, Akoka, Lagos State
- St. Louis Nursery/Primary School, Akure, Ondo State
- Louisville Nursery/Primary School, Oremeji, Mokola, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Nazareth Nursery/Primary School, Festac, Lagos State
- Marywood Girls College, Ebute-Meta, Lagos State
- Maryland Convent School, Ikeja, Lagos State
- Sacred Heart Minor Seminary, CIWA Portharcourt
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.