LASU Acceptance Fee – #20,000 is the LASU Acceptance Fee. All the newly admitted students are to pay immediately after been admitted.
This article is to remind all the 2022/2023 LASU admittedly students that the school authority has released the amount to be paid as Acceptance few for the 2022/2023 academic session.
If you have been admitted to Stream 1 and 2, and you’re yet to accept your admission offer, you’re bro login on to the school Portal to accept your admission offer;
- ANY CANDIDATE, WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT, FORFEITS THE PROVISIONAL ADMISSION OFFER AND WILL NOT BE PROPOSED ON JAMB CAPS.
Kindly ENSURE you update your O’LEVEL result (s) at a Jamb accredited CBT center.
- Kindly ENSURE you change your course on your JAMB CAPS account to the course you were offered in LASU (if the courses are different) for this provisional offer to be valid.
- If you have completed steps 1-3 above, proceed to Login to your JAMB account to accept the admission offer.
- Thereafter, proceed to LASU Payment Portal for Payment of Acceptance and Medical Fees (THIS IS APPLICABLE TO ONLY STREAM 1).
LASU Acceptance Fee For the Newly Admitted Full-Time Undergraduate Students – 2022/2023 Academic Session (STREAM 1)
This is to inform all successfully admitted candidates in 2022/2023 Lagos State University admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) that the ONLINE payment of NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000.00 together with the MEDICAL SCREENING FEE of N10,000 has commenced.
LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Visit LASU New e-payment portal:https://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default_new.php
Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2022 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Undergraduate Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Submit
- The new page will display your records and the amount payable.
- Click on the Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on the REMITA payment platform
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safely your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment.
***DISCLAIMER: The entire public is to please NOTE that the Lagos State University WILL NOT be responsible for any payment made to any individual/account or platform aside from the one stated above.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.