How to Apply for KwaraPoly Post UTME Form 2022 ;
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
This is to inform all the aspirants of kwarapoly that the management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) has commenced the selling of it’s Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 educational session.
Therefore, suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic (kwarapoly) various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 educational session.
KwaraPoly Post Utme Eligibility 2022
- Candidates must chose Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice in the 2021 UTME
- Candidates must score a minimum of 120 in the 2021 UTME.
- All candidates seeking for Admission into the Kwara state polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission
- All HND candidates must have provided the transcript of their Academic Records from their respective institutions before they can be eligible for Admission
- All ND Applicants who picked Kwara state polytechnic as second and third choice should apply for change of institution and make Kwara state polytechnic their first choice before registering for POST UTME and
- Registration closes on October 6th,2021
Candidates awaiting Ordinary Level Result should not apply.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening exercise for further information, contact: 08030832789, 07035236096
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.