Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY acceptance fee amount & payment procedure for 2020/2021 newly admitted candidates. See the amount and the procedure below
We are glad to inform you that the management of Kwara state polytechnic ( KWARAPOLY) has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 newly admitted candidates.
KWARAPOLY Acceptance Fee
The Kwara Poly acceptance fee is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦7,500.00) only.
Also, see: Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening Form
- Successfully admitted candidates are issued a student login link, student ID, and a temporary password.
- Log in to the student area using the student id and the temporary password provided.
- On successful login click on “make payment” on the left menu then click on the acceptance tab to make the acceptance fee payment.
- After the acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print the Kwara Poly Acceptance letter is displayed and then your students’ status is changed to “screening requested”.
- If you pass the Kwara poly screening, an email will be sent to your mailbox informing you that your credential has been screened.
- If you, however, fail the screening test, you will be instructed on what next to do.
***Deadline: Admitted candidates should please note that failure to pay the acceptance fee after one week of this admission would lead to forfeiture of the admission.
***The date starts counting from when you were offered admission on the school portal.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.