JAMB CAPS PORTAL: How do I check my Admission Status on JAMB CAPS? What are the steps to Accept or Reject Jamb Admission Status for 2019? Has Jamb started giving admission this year? I will answer these Jamb caps questions Today.
Accepting or Rejecting your admission status involves you logging in to the Jamb caps portal with your Jamb email and password. You will find step by step Jamb Caps guide in the next three paragraphs.
JAMB CAPS Stands for Jamb Central Admission Processing System. Jamb has not started giving admission on caps. You will know if you are offered admission or not by checking your name on the Jamb Website. The Jamb Official website is Jamb.org.ng.
Also see: JAMB Re-Printing Procedure
How To Check Your Jamb Caps Admission Status
How to check your Jamb Admission Status on Jamb Caps 2020 Portal and Accept or Reject Your Admission.
- Ensure you have an active data bundle (Subscription).
- Open your favorite browser (Preferably, Google Chrome, or Firefox).
- Visit the Jamb CAPS admission checking portal.
- Log in with your jamb profile email and password
- Scroll down to check CAPS UTME/DE Admission Status.
- Click on UTME/DE Admission button to Check Your 2020 status of admission.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth, etc will appear when you have successfully logged into the Jamb caps portal.
- If you are offered admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
- If you have not been offered admission then keep checking back.
- Once you accept your admission status, your admission door is closed for that year.
- If you are checking with your phone and see welcome while you click onCAPS, don’t be annoyed. Just use the desktop version to see the menu and then click on check admission status (Click on the three dots on Google Chrome Browser and scroll down to see desktop site).
- Proceed to print out.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.