ILAROPOLY HND ADMISSION FORM – Do you want to know everything about ilaropoly HND admission form? This page provides everything you need to know about Ilaro Poly HND Full-time admission. Continue reading below …..
This is to inform the general public that the management of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY), Ogun State, has commenced the sale of its HND Admission Form for the 2022/2023 educational session.
Therefore, suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Higher National Diploma (HND) Full-time programmes.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR HND PROGRAMMES: All applicants are predicted to seek advice from the institution’s prospectus at the internet site or in difficult reproduction to envision their qualification for publications for which they’re applying. Candidates ought to now no longer sign up for publications for which they do now no longer have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it’s miles located that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she isn’t certified or a candidate is in violation of any of the techniques and regulations thereof, the admission could be withdrawn.
Ilaro Poly HND Full-Time Courses & Duration
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Library & Information Science, Mass Communication & Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies).
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii) Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and Control. Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology, (iii) Automotive Engineering Technology.
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
Departments: Architectural Technology, Arts & Design with options in (i) Painting (ii) Sculpture (iii) Textile (iv) Ceramics, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Surveying and Geoinformatics, Urban and Regional Planning.
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Insurance, Marketing, Public Administration and Taxation.
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
Departments: Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Nutrition and Dietetics, Statistics, Science Laboratory Technology with options in: (i) Chemistry (ii) Physics with Electronics (iii) Environmental Biology (iv) Microbiology (v) Biochemistry.
Duration of all Full-time Programmes: 4 Semesters (Full Time).
Ilaro Poly HND Admission Entry Requirements
Applicants seeking HND (Full Time) Admission must possess:
- A good National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline.
- A minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma, relevant Industrial Experience.
- Academic Transcripts which should be sent (directly) by the student’s last Institution under confidential cover to The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. NO CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT!
- A good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Possession of the specific SSC requirements (Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings), i.e., WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying. The SSC requirements must have been obtained before the candidate’s admission for the National Diploma that is the basis for the HND admission.
NOTE: ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission Form
Federal Poly Ilaro HND application form fee is N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from Monday, 25th July 2022.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website, https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/.
- On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment.
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the applicant’s name; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated, and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF THE O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKED CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARDS TO THE DESK OFFICER, ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. ANY CANDIDATES WITH INVALID PINS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER, NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission Screening Exercise
All HND (Full Time and Part-Time Weekend) candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
- Copy of Application Form print out.
- O’Level Result
- ND Result (Notification of Result, Certificates)
- O’Level Result Checker Card/Pin (with candidate’s name)
- Industrial Attachment Letter (IT Letter)
- Date: 8TH – 11TH NOVEMBER
- The venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
- Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
- The entrance examination is computer-based.
The closing date for the completion of the application form is 26th August 2022.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.